Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mary Martin is two months old



Mary Martin turned two months old today! I have attached a couple of recent pictures.

We get smiles often now and our little angel is developing a personality. She coos and says ahahh and still enjoys stretching out on her back. As I was typing this, Mary Martin had drifted off to sleep. Cooper barked and roused her, but she didn't wake fully. The next thing we heard was her laughing, in her sleep. And her laughing woke her up. It was the cutest thing!! Just like her dad - Jim will snore in the car when I drive and wake himself up. Little MM already taking after her dad...

We went to the doctor yesterday and she is 11 pounds 5 ounces (75%) and almost 24 inches long (90%). So she is very long! She is going to outgrow her outfits in length before anywhere else. She is also 75% for her head, which is just like James was and still is. The doctor was pleased and said she looked great. Mary Martin got two shots and an oral vaccine. She turns the darkest read when she gets shots. It is amazing how quickly she turns red!

We travel to Gulfport next week to see all the Calverts and Pelas... Stay tuned for updates from Gulfport.

1 comment:

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

I love that smile! Great photos!