Monday, August 3, 2009

Mom and MM

Today is my first day alone with Mary Martin! After a long, long, rainy Sunday where James was stir crazy from being inside all day, James is off to day care and dad is at work today. So it is just me and MM. So far we have had an uneventful day. After delivering the boys, MM ate again and then we both got baths and dressed. And now we are all dressed up with no place to go... I am going to try and take it easy the next couple of days and not get too busy yet. Now that my grandma help has left, I am now getting up with MM at night by myself. This is not too bad so far. Mary Martin continues to be a wonderful baby - very easy going (knocking on wood as I type this). After a bottle at 10:30 or 11, she sleeps about 4 hours, needs a bottle, goes back to sleep and sleeps until 6 or so. So she only needs one "night" feeding and it is not that bad. We'll see how long this continues.

We may try and run an errand or two later just to get out. We'll see. Jim is encouraging me to nap and who am I to argue with him.

I'll try and take a picture of the two of dressed with nowhere to go later on!

No comments: