Here are a couple of photos of MM I took today. She is definitely growing and getting longer. I know all the pictures seem to be of her in the moses basket, but she is outgrowing it rapidly. I love this little cherry outfit where she is half asleep. Thanks to Aunt Norma for the outfit!!
We are getting along just fine. MM has found her legs and likes to lie on her back and just "wiggle" like Anna Lauren used to do. The video is of MM "wiggling." She is still not a great nurser so mom is just pumping to get milk for MM, which is working fine for now. She takes about 3 ounces per feeding and is eating about every three hours. Her last bottle is at 10:30 and last night she went from 10:30 til 4:30! Woohoo! So she is starting to stretch her nights which is great. I got a big smile from her today but could not manage to get it on film.
You can sort of tell in the half asleep photo that her eyes and eyelids are red. When she gets really tired at night, her little eyes get red rimmed and her entire eyelids get red. Do my eyes do this? Who in our family does she get this from?
And yes, she still looks exactly like James...
2 comments:
she really is growing. miss you guys!
That first picture is just great "Mom, seriously, I'm tired...I can't be 'on' all the time!" :) she's just adorable. LOVE the outfits!!
Post a Comment